Your use of the PERSONAL PRESENTS web site is bound by the following terms.
The whole site is protected by copyright, database right and other intellectual property rights (“the Rights”). Each of the following people is granted a limited licence to use the Rights in accordance with the table below:-
|Category of Person||Right Granted|
|Browser (anyone who is not a service or network)||The minimum copying necessary to make reasonable personal non-commercial use of the site.|
|Service or Network Provider||Copying any part of the site as part of the onward transmission of the site to another part of the Internet|
Unless you have the explicit written permission of the owner of the Rights, you have no licence to use the Rights for any other purpose. Examples of prohibited acts are:-
- Copying any part of the site onto the Windows clipboard
- Copying any image, logo or text into another file or any application other than a web browser
- Republishing any of the items contained on the site in any form
- Copying the underlying structure of the site
- Linking to any part of the site other than the home page
Note that the URL to each page of this site other than the home page is subject to copyright and may not itself be copied without the explicit written permission of Personal Presents Limited.
When you purchase any goods from this site, you do so on the basis of our standard Terms and Conditions.
The contents of this site are governed by English law.