The Information Collected.
- You are not required to register if you simply wish to browse the Personal Presents site.
- However, if you wish to receive emails notifying you of new products, site updates or any news relating to our site or its contents, you will be asked for contact details. You will always be given the option to opt out of any further communications from other organisations that we believe offer complementary goods or services to our own. You can unsubscribe to this service at any time by notifying us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish to order a brochure from us, we will ask you for an address to mail it to. We also ask you how you found our site, along with some other contact details, but it is not mandatory to complete these information fields.
- If you wish to place an order via the Personal Presents site, we will require a only the information required that we might produce the item(s) ordered, take payment for the item(s) ordered and deliver it/them to the address you require. The information requested depends on the exact item(s) being ordered: some require only a name, whilst others require date, time and place of birth, as well as weight at birth. You may choose not to have a detail painted/engraved/inscribed on a personalised item if you wish: simply input "Not Required" or words to that effect in the appropriate information field.
How the Information is Used.
- Whenever you request a brochure or place an order with us, we always ask you whether you would like to be added to a mailing list that we occasionally trade with other companies that in our view have products that may be of interest or relevant to young families. Personal Presents believes that it is essential to ensure that our customers are not sent information that is of no relevance or use to them. There is a tick-box available for you to opt out of this mailing list if you so wish.
- If you are at any time unsure of your status, please email us to request the information on your status, or to advise us of the status you wish to have in place.
- We NEVER pass on telephone contact details to any other companies other than to carriers who are contracted by us to make delivery of goods to you - and only if you have chosen to provide the information.
- If you are placing an order with us, we ask you for the relevant personalisation details required to produce the item(s) you have ordered and the information forwarded to the supplier who manufactures the item(s). The information is retained on file for no longer than 6 months in order to assist in resolving any disputes about the accuracy of the goods produced.
- We may use some personalisation and statistical information to produce charts of general interest on our site, but this information would only be disclosed in an aggregated form that is not capable of identifying individual shoppers. Examples of this would be "Top Ten most popular names chosen for children", or "Average weight of Personal Presents baby boys/girls".
Any Questions ?
If you have any queries or concerns about privacy on the Personal Presents site, please contact us at email@example.com.